Terms And Conditions
1. These are aftermarket mats, not genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products.
2. They are produced from genuine templates but with changes made as required to improve design, floor covering, manufacturing efficiency, and fitment. Accordingly these mats may not be identical to the OEM but will be tailored to suit each individual model of vehicle.
3. Returns and refunds are accepted according to the Fair Trade Practises Act, or at the discretion of Custom Carmats. No returns and refunds will be accepted for mats that are not in a merchantable condition.
4. If the mats are returned for a refund for any reason other than those stipulated in the Fair Trade Practises Act then the postage will be the responsibility of the Purchaser. The refunded amount will not include the Postage and Handling fee charged upon purchase or the cost of return postage.
5. If the mats are returned for an exchange for any reason other than those stipulated in the Fair Trade Practises Act then the postage will be the responsibility of the Purchaser. An additional postage fee will be charged to return the new set of mats to the purchaser.
6. Photo evidence of the problems may be required before a return will be accepted. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide adequate evidence of any problems before returning the mats for a refund or exchange.
7. Photos of the mats shown with the product description are for illustration purposes only and the actual mats may differ from what is displayed.
8. If a colour chart is viewed via computer please be aware that colour may vary between machines and this should only be used as a guide for selection. Custom Carmats takes no responsibility for discrepancies between the colour chart when viewed on screen and the actual colour of the mats.
9. The different colours available (other than black) are subject to availability and may be changed and discontinued at any time. The purchases will be advised via appropriate means if the colour requested is not available, and a refund will be offered if the purchaser is not satisfied with the other colours available.
10. Payments are to be made at the time of ordering.
11. No orders will be processed until full payment has been received, unless an account agreement has been negotiated prior to ordering.
12. Delivery is through registered postal service and signature is required on delivery. We will not leave instructions for delivery drivers or Authority to Leave. Tracking information is available upon request. Custom Carmats takes no responsibility for slow or late delivery of items by the postal service. Investigations into lost items will not be lodge until 2 weeks from the date of dispatch.
13. Delivery times are estimated to be 7-10 working days. This time may vary depending on demand.
14. 'Local Pick Up' is offered as a courtesy to customers and is subject to the availability of the Vendor.
15. The mats come with a 24 month 'Manufacturer Warranty'. Any warranty claim will be direct to the manufacture. The warranty is only for reasonable domestic use only; it does not cover the use of the mats in a commercial vehicle.
16. Any warranty claim must be accompanied by the receipt.